This HR Coordinator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract HR Coordinator that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
HR Coordinator job description example
This HR Coordinator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Human Resources (HR) Coordinators are the representatives of the human resources department that facilitate all HR functions and programs.
HR Coordinator job description
The HR Coordinator job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to HR Coordinator job description may look like:
Are you a bright, articulate, detail-oriented HR Coordinator with outstanding problem solving and communication skills?
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join us and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will be part of an ambitious HR team working on different function such as recruiting, training, etc.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a broad knowledge of human resources as well as experience with general administrative duties.
HR Coordinator: Job duties and responsibilities
The HR Coordinator job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Coordinate and delegate the task to the appropriate person of the team
- Update and keep employee records in check
- Assisting in the recruitment and interview processes
- Help supervisors in assessing employee engagement and evaluation
- Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing training curriculum, and delivering training courses
- Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance, long-term disability, pensions, and profit sharing
- Maintain the HR team’s calendar (schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.)
- Create and submit reports to senior management
- Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management.
HR Coordinator: Job qualifications requirements
The HR Coordinator job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Proven experience as HR coordinator
- In-depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices
- Hands on experience in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Any additional training and certification in Human Resource Management will be considered an advantage