This Recruitment Consultant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Recruitment Consultant that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Recruitment Consultant job description example
This Recruitment Consultant job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In general, Recruitment Consultant are responsible advising clients on best and most suitable recruiting and Talent Acquisition methods for their clients. Often, they are responsible for the process of finding, attracting and hiring talent for their clients.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Consultant to join our HR team! As an Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for advising clients on best practices for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for their open positions.
Recruitment Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into clients company
- Communicate with clients to determine their hiring needs
- Develop and implement strategies based on clients needs
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
Recruitment Consultant requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience in recruiting or similar HR role
- X years of experience in consulting
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- X years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field