This Recruitment Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Recruitment Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Recruitment Manager job description example
This Recruitment Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In general, Recruitment Manager are responsible for finding and recruiting candidates for open position a company has. find candidates to fill job openings. They can work either of recruiting agencies for for companies and organizations. Executive Recruiter’s job relies heavily on technology.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Manager to join our team! As an Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for open positions. Your goal will be to always meet clients’ needs by finding candidates that match their organizational culture and open job positions.
Recruitment Manager duties and responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into clients company
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Advise clients on best recruiting practices
Recruitment Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience in recruiting or similar HR role
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- X years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field