This Field Service Representative job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Field Service Representative that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Field Service Representative job description example
This Field Service Representative job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Field Service Representatives can have different roles depending on the industry and company they work for. In general, they are responsible for taking care of all customer support tickets in various facilities. On-site installation, repair, maintenance, system improvement and testing are some of the most common Field Service Representative’s duties.
Field Service Representative job description
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and motivated Field Service Representative to join our team. As a Field Service Representative at our company, you will be responsible for ensuring proper task management in order to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction.
Field Service Representative duties and responsibilities
- Perform customer support tasks
- Perform all on site installation, repair, management and maintenance
- Track and document the progression of the work
- Perform troubleshooting
- Identify all issues
- Suggest and implement solution
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner
- Use field automation systems
- Adhere to company’s given rules and regulations
- Team up with colleagues and other team members
- Build relationships and trust with customers and clients
Field Service Representative requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience field service representative or similar role
- Experience with managing and preserving technical equipment
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification