This Call Center Representative job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Call Center Representative that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Call Center Representative job description example
This Call Center Representative job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Call Center Representatives are general responsible for handling large amount of customer calls. Their main responsibility is to provide all the necessary answer and assistance to customers ensure customer satisfaction.
Call Center Representative job description
We are looking for a Call Center Representative to join our team! As a Call Center Representative, you will be the main liaison between our company and current and potential customers. T
You main goal will be to effectively address customer issues, complaints and inquiries in a timely manner.
Call Center Representative duties and responsibilities
- Manage inbound and outbound customer calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs and wants, give your best to clarify information
- Research every issue and provide solutions to them
- Recognize opportunities to upsell our products and services
- Follow our company’s communication “scripts”
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- When assigned, attend educational seminars
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Follow our customer engagement strategy
- Meet qualitative and quantitative targets
Call Center Representative requirements
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track your own work on a daily basis and compare to banchmarks
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Adaptable to different personality types
- Familiarity with CRM technology
- Customer focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Set priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- High school degree