This HR Officer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract HR Officer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
HR Officer job description example
HR Officer is a HR professional responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
Are you an experienced HR Officer looking for a new challenge and advancement in your career?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate HR Officer who will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
If you are a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge, give us a chance to meet you!
HR Officer duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Identified KPIs for HR department
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
HR Officer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- X years of experience with HR software such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing platform
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Additional HR education and certification will be a plus