This Litigation Paralegal job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Litigation Paralegal that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Litigation Paralegal job description example
This Litigation Paralegal job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
We are looking for a skilled Litigation Paralegal to join our team of highly experienced lawyers who have corporate, litigation, broker-dealer and investment advisory practices.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for long-term professional growth and a competitive compensation package.
Litigation Paralegal duties and responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Execute administrative duties
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Fling and organization of case files
- Handle trial preparation for the attorney and post-trial procedures
- Gather and organize relevant information from a variety of sources
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Help with voir dire, jury selection and witnesses preparation
- Provide assistance with case settlements
Litigation Paralegal qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Litigation Paralegal for (x) year(s)
- Paralegal associates degree or other relevant certification
- In depth knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc
- Excellent organizational ant time management skills
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail