This Help Desk Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Help Desk Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Help Desk Manager job description example
Help Desk Manager is a key position for any medical practice. This is the person who will ensure good business practices for the organization while the clinicians focus on providing health care. Person in this position is in charge of the overall business operations, whether in a large hospital facility, clinic or medical office.
Help Desk Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Help Desk Manager to join our team. As a Help Desk Manager, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing our overall technical support team with the main goal to provide provide exceptional customer service.
Help Desk Manager duties and responsibilities
- Hire and onboard new front desk staff
- Supervise various positions such as receptionists and medical billers and coders
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure adherence to standards
- Ensure staff’s competitiveness
- Make sure for staff to always provide exceptional customer service
- Plan and implement office policies and procedures
- Set specific customer service standards
- Set specific customer service KPIs
- Measure and prepare reports on KPIs
Help Desk Manager requirements
- X years of experience as a Help Desk Manager or similar role
- X years of experience with help desk management
- Problem solver
- Critical thinker
- Attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good leadership skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science
- BSc in Business field and experience in IT