This Game Artist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Game Artist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Game Artist job description example
This Game Artist job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
A game artist is an artist who creates art for one or more types of games. Game Artists create the visual elements of a game, such as characters, scenery, objects, vehicles, surface textures, clothing, props, and even user interface components.
Game Artist job description: Intro
Game Artist job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction. Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are expanding our team and looking for a creative and energetic, Senior Game Artist to join us. In this position you will create compelling, emotionally impactful artwork that fits and enhances the established style and branding of our desktop and mobile platform. We have a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you will work with art directors, game designers, producers and programmers in the creation and implementation of leading edge games and features.
Game Artist job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Game Artist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- To design and illustrate for games, including Slots, Bingo and Casino
- Ability to push creative projects from concept to final execution
- Collaborating with the team on the execution of both large and small projects with the same enthusiasm
- Maintaining existing products and providing assets for marketing purposes
- Ability to communicate well with different people even under pressure
- Be passionate, motivated and excited about what you do!
- Work for the good of the team and exellence of the product
Game Artist job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Game Artist job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Online gaming experience
- Games UI experience
- Game logo creation
- Shot composition and framing
- Digital painting
- Digital Illustration