This Executive Secretary job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Executive Secretary that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Executive Secretary job description example
Executive Secretary job profile
Executive Secretary responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Executive Secretary job description: Intro
Executive Secretary job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Executive Secretary to join our team! As an Executive Secretary, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Executive Secretary job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Executive Secretary job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Executive Secretary job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Executive Secretary job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.