This Field Service Engineer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Field Service Engineer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Field Service Engineer job description example
Field Service Engineer is someone who responds to customer requests for service and repairs.
Field Service Engineer job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Field Service Engineer to join our team! As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support and helping our customers by responding to their requests for service in a timely and efficient manner.
Field Service Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Supporting customers through technical and administrative activities
- Understanding customer needs and concerns
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Preparing and submitting service reports
- Providing technical direction to the team
- Participating in the training of new team members
Field Service Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience in a field service management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure