This Product Specialist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Product Specialist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Product Specialist job description example
Product Specialist is someone who provides technical support for product development activities.
Product Specialist job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Product Specialist to join our team! As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for the identification, development and management of our products to support our existing and new business models. You will be responsible for the execution of the product development process while collaborating with our product development team and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Product Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the development of new products
- Improving the development of existing products
- Managing the launch of new products
- Conducting market research and analyzing industry trends
- Analyzing and documenting the product development process
- Leading internal and external audits of the products
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Resolving customer issues
- Collaborating with the development team and Product Manager
Product Specialist requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment