This Contract Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Contract Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Contract Manager job description example
This Contract Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Contract Manager is someone who is responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of contracts.
Contract Manager job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Contract Manager to join our team! As a Contract Manager, you will be responsible for all contract administration and you will be the one ensuring the accuracy of contracts.
Contract Manager duties and responsibilities
- Managing contracts and services in accordance with company policies
- Preparing and negotiating the terms and conditions of contracts
- Assisting in the preparation of various contracts
- Meeting with customers to discuss business and legal matters
- Approving all contract and contract management materials
- Ensuring all contract documentation is up to date
- Ensuring contract compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Informing internal and external stakeholders of the status of contracts
- Investigating and addressing contract issues
- Resolving legal disputes
Contract Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with confidential information