This Office Coordinator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Office Coordinator that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Office Coordinator job description example
Office Coordinator is an administrative professional responsible for managing the flow of the office creating processes and systems to enhance company operations.
Office Coordinator job description
Are you a hardworking Office Coordinator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are extremely organized worker-bee able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Office Coordinator who is willing to help our office operate effectively every day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Welcome visitors and internal employees with a cheerful disposition
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Maintain office equipment (aka ensure copiers are operational and fully stocked with toner, paper, etc.)
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Support meeting and conferencing needs
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Assist in vendor relationship management
Office Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Office Coordinator
- BSc/Ba in business administration or similar relevant field
- Applicable knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Hands on experience with “back-office” and accounting software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Proactive problem solver